WATCH FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!
|On going (started
March 7, 2018)
- Genomics Nanostring Sprint on site demo
- This instrument is designed for hybridization based gene expression studies for up to 800 targets.
- Cassette based pre-made and custom panels
- Unit will be in the Genomics Core for about two months
- Mini grant program to award one pre-made panel and one custom panel. Applications are only 2 – 3 paragraphs and due March 22.
|Friday March 23
- Genomics qPCR workshop
- These workshops are held regularly.
- Topics covered include:
- Basic concepts and theory of real time qPCR
- Operation of real time instruments
- Experimental setup and optimization
- Software demonstration
- Q&A discussion
- Genomics Pacific Biosciences event
- Learn about the PacBio sequence at UCR
- Learn about a planned starter grant program
- Genomics Illumina sample prep workshop sponsored by New England Biolabs
- Attendees wil bring their own DNA or RNA samples for library preparation
- Sequencing and QC results will be included in the results
|Date to be determined
- Genomics Annual IIGB Open House
- Come see our instrumentation
- Learn about our services
- Meet with our staff
- Enjoy food and the happy hour